What is holiday pricing?
- Hosts that charge a holiday rate will automatically add $5/day to any Reservation Request based service for the holiday period.
- Reservation Request services include: Boarding, sitting and daycare.
- Holiday periods are defined by DogVacay and cannot be changed.
- If a reservation has any days that fall within the holiday period, the entire length of the reservation request will be subject to the holiday pricing rate.
|Holiday||Date Range in which Holiday Rate is Applied|
|Thanksgiving||Mon 11/21 - Sat 11/26|
|Christmas & New Year's Eve||Mon 12/19 - Sun 1/1/17|
|Memorial Day||Fri 5/26 - Sun 5/28|
|Fourth of July||Sat 7/2 - Tue 7/4|
|Labor Day||Fri 9/1 - Sun 9/3|
|Thanksgiving 2017||Mon 11/20 - Sat 11/25|
|Christmas & New Year's Eve 2017||Mon 12/18 - Mon 1/1/18|
How will I know when I'm paying the holiday price?
- If you are attempting to book with a Host that has a holiday rate, you will be shown their holiday price in search and on their profile if you send a request that includes a holiday date.
- Upon checkout, you will see the rate listed as Holiday Boarding, Holiday Sitting, or Holiday Daycare.