The holidays are peak booking periods — and every available spot matters to Guests when you're providing premium, in-home care. We've built a new feature to easily and automatically allow Hosts to charge just a bit more over those critical holiday periods.
What is holiday pricing?
- An optional feature that will automatically add $5/day to any Reservation Request service for the holiday period.
- Reservation Request services include: Boarding, sitting and daycare.
- Holiday periods are defined by DogVacay and cannot be changed.
- If a reservation has any days that fall within the holiday period, the entire length of the reservation request will be subject to the holiday pricing rate.
|Holiday||Date Range in which Holiday Rate is Applied|
|Thanksgiving||Mon 11/21 - Sat 11/26|
|Christmas & New Year's Eve||Mon 12/19 - Sun 1/1/17|
|Memorial Day||Fri 5/26 - Sun 5/28|
|Fourth of July||Sun 7/2 - Tue 7/4|
|Labor Day||Fri 9/1 - Sun 9/3|
|Thanksgiving 2017||Mon 11/20 - Sat 11/25|
|Christmas & New Year's Eve 2017||Mon 12/18 - Mon 1/1/18|
How do I add holiday pricing?
- Add holiday pricing now in the Services You Offer section of your profile.
How will Guests see the holiday price?
- Guests will see your holiday price in search results and on your profile if they send a request containing a date within the holiday period. It will automatically show them the holiday price instead of your regular rate.
- Upon checkout, they will see the rate listed as Holiday Boarding, Holiday Sitting, or Holiday Daycare.
- Coming soon, you'll be able to set your choice of holiday price! We'll let you know once that option is live.