Here are the Payout basics:
1. Ensure you have a form of payment selected in your DogVacay account
- You can choose either PayPal or check. If you don't have a payment method selected, it will delay your payout. Please note that there is a $5 processing fee for each check payment.
- Select a payout method here.
2. When can I expect to receive payment?
- One business day after the Vacay is complete.
- No payouts are made on Saturday, Sunday or holidays.
- If a Vacay ends on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday you will be paid on Monday.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday, you will be paid that following Tuesday. See list of holidays
- Payouts are processed by the end of the business day (not necessarily morning) and may arrive as late as 8p PST.
3. Will all my reservations be paid at once?
- Reservations are paid out individually, so you will see multiple deposits in your PayPal through the day. Don't be concerned if they aren't paid in reservation date order as some payments are held for manual review, so they can take a bit longer to process.
- If you are getting paid by check, you will receive a check for each reservation.
More questions? You can visit our full payout FAQ here.