One of the best things about being a DogVacay Host is all of the extra income that comes with doing what you love! To help our Hosts understand the payout process, we've compiled a list of our top 5 questions about payouts.
1. When exactly do I get paid?
- One business day after the Vacay is complete.
- Please note: If being paid for multiple reservations, you may receive payments separately and at different times throughout the day.
- No payouts are made on Saturday or Sunday.
- If a Vacay ends on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday you will be paid on Monday.
- If a holiday is observed on a business day, payouts will be delayed until the following business day. See list of holidays.
- Payouts are processed by the end of the business day (not necessarily morning) and may arrive as late as 8p PST.
Monday November 14th, 2016
(Vacays ending on Thursday, November 10th will be paid on Monday, November 14th)
Monday November 28th, 2016
(Vacays ending on Thanksgiving day will be paid on Friday, November 25th — any Vacays that carry into the weekend will be paid on Monday)
|Christmas||Tuesday December 27th, 2016|
|New Year's Eve||Tuesday January 3rd, 2017|
2. How do I get paid?
- There are two options for payout: PayPal and checks.
- Select a payout method here.
- PayPal is recommended and used by the majority of our Hosts, as it is the quickest and easiest way to be paid.
- Create a free PayPal account and add your PayPal address to your DogVacay account here.
- Funds will be deposited directly into your PayPal account.
- There are no additional fees.
- Transfer the funds into your bank account.
- Checks are also available.
- $5 fee associated with each check.
- We are unable to combine multiple payouts into one check.
- Checks are processed one business day after the Vacay.
- It will take 5-7 business days to arrive by mail.
3. Can I see how much money I’ve made?
- Yes, you can! Visit your Host Dashboard and scroll to the bottom.
- "Next payout date” does not factor cancellations and date changes, holidays, or pending payments for the same day.
4. Where can I find information on taxes?
- It is every Host’s responsibility to file taxes, so we created a helpful Support Article about it that can be found here.
5. What can I do if I have more questions about payouts?
- If you have a question about a specific payout or issues regarding a payout, you can contact our customer care team for support.