We’re so excited to have you as part of our Host community, and as an approved Host, you can count on the following things:
- Premium medical coverage for every service booked through the site
- 24/7 emergency support from our passionate Customer Care team
- Marketing efforts to help drive business your way
- Tips from us on how to build your business and be a great Host
Before You Get Started...
To start accepting reservations as a Host, it’s important to update your calendar to let Guests know when you’re available for a Vacay.
Selecting a competitive price for services in your neighborhood is an important part of ensuring a successful start. We recommend that you compare your public profile to that of other Hosts in your area and adjust your price slightly lower to start. Once you have your first few Vacays and great reviews, we recommend that you adjust your price accordingly.
While playing with pups is the ultimate reward, being paid is important as well. Set a payout method for us to pay you for your services.
Get Your First Vacay!
Now that your profile is live, your calendar is up to date, and you’ve got the right price it’s time to get your first Vacay! Here are three easy ways to do it.
- Go to the Pack Promoter section of your Dashboard to create a custom profile URL that you can share on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Email your URL to family and friends to let them know you’re a DogVacay Host. Some great selling points to include: every Vacay has medical coverage, 24/7 support, and daily photo updates.
- Offer a discounted stay to friends and family and ask them to write a glowing review of the great Vacay they had with you. Getting your first review is key to building your business!