DogVacay is committed to transparency and we post all reviews, positive and negative. Because our community is built on offering our Guests peace of mind while their pets are away, we do not censor, edit, or delete reviews unless they are in direct violation of our Reviews Guidelines, as outlined in the Terms of Service.
While we realize that there are two sides of every story, DogVacay will not remove reviews based on factual disputes as they reflect Guests’ perspectives of their reservation experiences.
Below is a brief synopsis of our review guidelines. For a more in depth view, please reference the Terms of Service.
Reviews may be found objectionable if:
- The content is unrelated to the Reservation itself (e.g., religious, political, or social commentary)
- Reviews written about another Member (Guest's) or non-Member's experience
- The content endorses or promotes illegal or harmful activity or violence
- The content is profane, discriminatory, or vulgar
- The content violates another person’s privacy, such as publishing a person’s full name, phone number, address, or other identifying information
- The content refers to a DogVacay investigation
- The content is proven to be used as extortion
If you have questions regarding these guidelines or a specific review, please email email@example.com, referring specifically to the portion in question. We will investigate the question or claim and get back to you within 2-5 business days.